When women want to ‘shrink’ their vagina, what they are most often referring to is that they are wanting to find a way to make it tighter. This is often the case for women who have recently given birth vaginally, women who have entered the menopause or ladies who suffer from incontinence issues. None of these are uncommon and can all be solved through the method of tightening the vagina. This can be done either through a surgical or a non-surgical approach, so that women of all means, budgets and beliefs can achieve the vagina they are after.
Can the Vagina Change Size?
The Vagina is made up of a multitude of muscles and therefore can stretch and contract accordingly, just like any other muscle in the human body. The vagina is able to do this so that the art of sexual intercourse and childbirth can occur, allowing the penis to enter and a baby to exit.
It is a common myth that the vagina gets ‘loose’ as this is not medically the case. What actually happens when a woman feels as if her vagina is loose is just a case of the muscles within her vaginal walls being weak. To create the feeling of a tight vagina, these muscles require strengthening. This can be done naturally or through surgery; both options of which are used and trusted by women all over the world.
Shrink Your Vagina with Surgery
The type of surgery required to assist with the so-called ‘shrinking’ of a vagina is known as vaginoplasty. This either requires a local or a general anesthetic, though a local anesthetic is more common. Generally, the time it takes to have a vaginoplasty operation is between one and two hours which means that you would not have to spend the night in the hospital and can leave the hospital just a few hours after your surgery is completed.
When you choose to undergo vaginal surgery to tighten your vagina, the following occurs:
- The muscles in the vaginal walls are stretched and joined together at the rear of the vagina to make it tighter;
- When the vaginal walls are stretched, the vagina is shortened;
- If there is any excess lining in the vagina, this will be removed;
- The tissue surrounding the walls of the vagina will be made tighter by being stitched into place or removed if it is excessive;
- You will be stitched with dissolvable stitches so will not have the discomfort of having to have them removed at a later date.
What are the results of Vaginal Surgery?
When a woman has been through vaginal surgery, she will:
- Experience a decreased size in her vaginal cavity;
- Feel tighter and more in control;
- Have enhanced friction, pleasure, and arousal during intercourse;
- Increase the control she has of her bladder and bowel as the muscles, and ligaments surrounding these areas have been strengthened giving extra support;
- Improve the support of her uterus;
- Supposedly regain the same vagina she had prior to having had children.
More Information about Vaginal Tightening Surgery
When a woman chooses to undergo surgery as a way of tightening her vagina, it will take a couple of weeks for her to recover. It is advised that she does not do any heavy lifting, strenuous exercise, or return to work for at least one week. She is advised not to return to using tampons or participating in sexual intercourse for a minimum of eight weeks. There will be some slight pain and discomfort for the initial few days, but this will wear off quickly as the vagina heals.
For many women, however, surgery is not an option, either due to the time it requires for them to have off work, the cost of surgery or they may not want such a drastic solution as going under the knife. For these women, there is another, more natural solution, and this is to use Amaira Tightening Gel or V Tight Gel instead.
Amaira Tightening Gel
Amaira Tightening Gel is a completely natural and plant-based product which can be applied every day. Not only is it an effective way to tighten the vagina due to the Manjakani extract which it contains, but it can also be used a lubricant and can help women who suffer from vaginal dryness to enjoy sex more and suffer less. This tightening gel can be used by women of all different skin types, the gel does not have any form of smell and does not irritate the skin.
When using Amaira Tightening Gel, women can:
- Use tampons as normal;
- Practice sexual intercourse within minutes of applying the gel;
- Use it as a lubricant to assist with their pleasure during sex.
Shrink Your Vagina with Amaira Tightening Gel
Amaira Gel is really easy to use and is favored by many women across the globe. All you need to do to use it is:
- Extract the required amount on to your hand which is usually up to three pumps;
- Move the tightening gel on to a couple of fingers and gently insert the gel covered fingers into your vagina;
- Once inside your vagina, slowly, softly and carefully begin to massage the vaginal walls and the labia, covering them thoroughly with the Amaira Tightening Gel and encouraging it to begin working;
- Once you have covered the necessary areas, you will begin to feel a tingling feeling. This is when you know that the tightening gel is working. Do not be alarmed by this sensation. The tightening gel is now working;
- The Tightening Gel will be working fully within four to six minutes and by this stage will have been fully absorbed into the walls of your vagina;
- You can have sexual intercourse or insert a tampon at this stage;
- To see increased and continued improvements, be sure to apply the Amaira Tightening Gel every day.
Shrink Your Vagina Today
Shrink your vagina the natural way through the use of Amaira Tightening Gel.