Vaginal Surgery covers a wide base of different surgery types, all with different aims, recovery times and purposes.
The majority of women who consider having vaginal surgery do so to counteract what they consider to be a loose vagina, having either had a baby, be at the age where menopause kicks in or wish to decrease any incontinence issues.
There are many different types of surgeries for the vagina, including the vaginoplasty and labiaplasty, which are two of the most common vaginal surgery types. Both of these vaginal surgeries enable women to feel tighter, have more control and can also alter the outward aesthetic of a vagina as well.
Many women choose to undergo vaginal surgery of one kind or another so that they are able to:
• Feel more confident about their own body and feel more confident when having sexual intercourse;
• Enhance the personal levels of self-esteem;
• Give a wider range of clothing that can be worn with confidence which may have been avoided prior to vaginal surgery, like bathing suits;
• Make you feel better physically and mentally about your body;
• Improve the tightness of the vagina and enhance the external aesthetic of the vagina, too;
• Enhance the stimulation, arousal, and gratification experienced during foreplay and sexual intercourse.
What To Expect When Having Vaginal Surgery
Vaginal surgery differs between one woman and another, and therefore the rules, expectation, and results cannot be applied to all women in the same way. Specific types of vaginal surgery can enable the vagina to be reshaped, can change the labia minora in its length or shape, or exterior vaginal surgery can be performed where any excess fatty tissue can be removed from around the vulva. These types of surgery can be impressively successful though they often come with a hefty cost.
When undergoing vaginal surgery, you can expect the following:
• Not to smoke prior to your surgery;
• Consult your surgeon and anesthetist if you take other medication on a daily or frequent basis so that you remain safe during your procedure;
• Cosmetic vaginal surgery is most commonly performed under local anesthetic so you will be awake during your procedure, with your surgeon being able to talk you through the process as he performs each stage;
• Only very specific types of vaginal surgery will require you to have a general anesthetic;
• Whatever type of surgery and whichever anesthetic you have had, your surgeon will tend to use dissolvable stitches or sutures so that you do not have to go through the discomfort of having them removed and do not have to return to the hospital again for this to happen.
After you have had vaginal surgery, there are multiple things which you can expect to come in to contact with and here is a list of the most common examples which you may encounter:
• Some pain or discomfort in the vagina and bottom of the stomach
• Swelling which can last up to two weeks
• Potential itching as your stitches, sutures and scar tissue heals.
When you have had vaginal surgery, it is important that you remember not to participate in sexual activity for at least one week if not two, do not do any strenuous exercise and don’t lift anything heavy. Doing any of these things will risk damaging your body, bursting your stitches and increase your risk of infection. It is also advised that you have a week minimum off work.
Recovering from Vaginal Surgery
Having had vaginal surgery, you will be sore for a couple of days but you will quickly adjust, and your body will begin to heal. Within just a week, you will start to feel much more normal, but please take care not to rush your healing process. Check with your surgeon as to when you are able to resume your normal activities, but it is generally around one to two weeks that normal life can resume once more.
A little advice, once you start to feel just wonderful, don’t stop going to the follow-up appointments with your surgeon. They have been put in place for a reason, and you may put your vaginal surgery results at risk if you do not attend these appointments.
Vaginal Surgery Alternatives
For some women, having vaginal surgery just isn’t an option. This can be for many different reasons, including the cost, recovery time or even needle fears. If you want to tighten your vagina but do not want to go down the intrusive route, then why not consider the non-surgical route and try out the much talked about Amaira Tightening Gel or V Tight Gel.
Amaira Tightening Gel
Amaira Tightening Gel is a 100% natural product which uses plants to enhance the tightness of your vagina. It is able to do this by strengthening the vaginal muscles. This vagina tightening gel does not have a scent of any description, is completely itch-free and assists women who suffer from vaginal dryness as it is also a natural lubricant.
Ideal for ladies who have recently given birth, women experiencing menopausal symptoms or female incontinence challenges, there are many different women who would benefit from using the Tightening Gels.
Why Do Women Love Amaira Tightening Gel?
It is loved by many women around the world because it is hassle-free, lab tested and is really simple to apply. All you need to do is pump the correct amount for your vagina on to your fingers and then gently insert your fingers into your vagina. Once you have done so, you can carefully massage the gel so that its effects begin to seep into your vagina walls and begin to enhance the muscles. Within just six to eight minutes, you will begin to feel a slight tingling sensation. This is not an unpleasant sensation and is evidence that the gel is working.
Many women love Amaira Tightening Gel because even minutes after they have applied it, they are not prevented from continuing their life in the usual way. They are able to use tampons, masturbate or participate in sexual intercourse without suffering any detrimental effects.
If you would like to see for yourself how well Amaira Tightening Gel works make your first order here.