The Vaginoplasty is a reference used when talking of any method of tightening the vagina. This can be useful when the vagina feels as if it is less tight after the birth of a child or can occur during the natural process of aging. Vaginoplasty techniques can include both surgical and non-surgical methods and vary in their success rates, life span and financial viability for many women seeking out a route towards a tighter vagina.
Through the use of a surgical vaginoplasty, the separate muscles located within the vagina are brought closer together as well as any extra skin from the rear of the vagina being removed. If you are also looking to improve or alter the exterior look of your vagina, you can also have external skin removed to improve the aesthetic.
Before the procedure of surgical vaginoplasty is undertaken, you will have a final meeting with your surgeon and anesthetist. Many women decide to have their vaginoplasty surgical procedures undertaken under local anesthetic though some will require a general anesthetic. Your surgeon will determine specifically what needs to be done, will go through the prep and will mark out the areas of your vagina where extra skin is to be removed from. This is done so that the surgeon can determine where the muscles are located in the vagina specifically, as sutures will be added to the skin in these areas to enhance the tightness of your vagina. Internal tightening always occurs before external, aesthetic procedures are undertaken, so it is towards to end of the operations when any unwanted, unneeded or unsightly exterior protrusions are removed if this is what has been discussed with your surgeon.
Recovering from Surgical Vaginoplasty
If you choose to go down a more invasive approach towards getting a tighter vagina, then you must be aware of the recovery process, as this is a big sway for many women as to whether they agree to go under the knife at all.
Here’s what you need to know so that you can recover well from your surgical vaginoplasty:
• You will require at least seven days if not 14 days of “downtime,” where it is advised that you take things easy, don’t do any strenuous exercise and don’t lift anything too heavy;
• Know that you will feel uncomfortable and have the feeling that there is a rather deep ache within your vagina and the bottom of your stomach for a minimum of at least the first few days post surgery;
• It is advised that you do not participate in sexual activity for eight weeks after you have had a surgical vaginoplasty;
• Tampons are not to be used for two months either;
• There is a chance that you could be advised by your medical professional to use a dilator depending on the degree to which you have had your vagina tightened.
Why do women choose Vaginoplasty surgery?
Many women decide to undergo the knife because they want immediate results. Not only does a surgical approach to a vaginoplasty tighten the canal of the vagina. Another significant reason for women to undergo vaginal surgery is because surgical vaginoplasties have been said to improve and enhance the satisfaction, pleasure, and enjoyment obtained when having sexual intercourse. This, not only benefits the woman but also her partner as well. But what if surgical Vaginoplasty is not an option?
If for whatever reason, you do not want to go under the knife, but still require a vaginoplasty, then you could opt for the non-surgical approach. This involves using Tightening Gels which cleverly works with your body to tighten and strengthen your vagina over a short period of time. This can be helpful for women who have:
• Incontinence issues;
• Are lacking in sexual confidence;
• Feel as if their vagina is loose since giving birth;
• Are older;
• Have any form of genetic vagina challenge;
• Or are entering the menopause.
How does Amaira Tightening Gel work?
Amaira Tightening Gel quickly tightens the vagina through the use of only natural ingredients including Manjakani extract, aloe vera, and xantham gum. These are required to enhance the strength, health, and elasticity of the interior vaginal walls and rebalance hormones. Amaira Gel has been proven to work and has been clinically tested within FDA licensed facilities so that you can rest assured that you are using a product which is safe for your body, no matter what your skin type.
This tightening gel brought to you by Amaira, has no odor and will not cause itching whether used by women or men. There are many other plus points to using Amaira tightening gel, too, including:
• Improving, restoring and enhancing the tightness and strength of your vagina;
• It acts as a natural type of lubrication if and when required;
• Prevents vaginal dryness when used regularly;
• Can be used without worry by women with sensitive skin as it will not cause itching, dryness or irritation in any way;
• It can be used in, on and around the vagina to improve its look and function;
• Increases the sensations felt within the vagina during sexual intercourse;
• Enhances the amount of arousal encountered.
After using Amaira Tightening Gel
After you have used the Tightening Gel, there is absolutely nothing that you are advised to stay away from doing. You are able to participate in sexual activities, use tampons and no dilator is necessary. To get the best results from Amaira tightening gel, use it every day, and you will begin to see and feel impressive results, as will your partner.
Surgical and Non-surgical Vaginoplasty
Choosing which route to go down can be difficult – this is a big decision! But if you have not already tried using the Amaira tightening gel, it is advised that you try this first before undergoing the knife. Surgery is an enormous decision to make and cannot be reversed, whereas you can try Amaira tightening gel and see what you think without making any irreversible changes to your body.
Order your Amaira Tightening Gel today.